When the pen pals meet, they expect familiarity, but not instant attraction. There’s a wee tug-o-war over a kind but daft old woman, some poignant drama, elderly mischief, faith testing, and the sweet bliss of falling in love.
What about you - do you like a story that is both light-hearted and heart-tugging?
- Amazon (paperback & Kindle): ow.ly/BKbm9
- Barnes & Noble (paperback & Nook): http://ow.ly/C3il1
- Smashwords: https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/477970
- Kobo: http://store.kobobooks.com/en-US/ebook/like-there-s-no-tomorrow-1
- iTunes: http://ow.ly/C3ffA
I’d love to see you there!
I owe many, many people a load of thanks for their time, patience, guidance, and encouragement during my ongoing novel writing journey. But most of all, I owe all thanks and praise to the Lord for his steadfast encouragement, timeless truths, inspiration, and the perfect words when the words wouldn't come. Thank you, Jesus!
If you can take an extra 34 seconds and help spread the word to your Twitter followers, here's a ready-to-go tweet!